1. What event most shaped your character?
I’m not sure… there was a lot to be honest, but I think it’s probably all the things that happened with my mom.
2. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Watching The Rescuers with my sister.
3. Have you ever witness a miracle? Or seen something that could not be explained? If so what was it?
No, and I’m not sure if I believe in miracles or not.
4. Do you believe in God?
I’m not sure
5. Do you believe in the afterlife?
The more I see this question, the more I think that there isn’t one, and that it’s just a never ending cycle of being reborn.
6. Do you believe in evolution? That humans evolved from apes?
I don’t know. I grew up with the whole Adam and Eve crap so I have no idea what to believe in.
7. What place would you most like to travel to?
Right now, New York.
8. Do you believe in till death do us part?
I’m really cynical… but I want to believe in it. I really do.
9. Do you support same sex marriage?
10. Why or why not?
Because you should marry who you love and it’s none of my business on who marries who, as long as there’s love and it’s consensual.
11. What changes would you like to see made in our government?
I don’t know.
12. Who or what was your biggest inspiration in life?
My mom, even though she gives me a lot of shit. Despite all her struggles, she’s still fighting to stay alive and to enjoy life.
13. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Well, the closest things I can think of that weren’t suicide attempts was when I was almost run over by a van. The driver was on his cell phone.
14. Do you believe you can learn from elderly persons?
15. What decade would you most liked to have lived in?
I don’t know, since each decade has some terrible shit but hm… I guess I’d have to go with this decade.
16. What historic person do you most admire? Why?
Ha, no one, really.
17. Do you think prisons reform people?
That depends. A person can’t change unless they want to.
18. Do you believe in global warming?
I didn’t know that it was a religion. Just kidding. I don’t really care.
19. Do you do anything to conserve energy, or help the environment?
I don’t have time for that.
20. Do you think space exploration is necessary?
I don’t know, but it’s pretty cool
21. Do you think world peace is possible?